Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I collected all 10, it super charged, I played 1 level and it said "connection issue", please restart or something and it disappeared! There is no connection issue. The wifi and the rest of the game are both functioning normally.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Aries2020🙋♀️
That is happening in my game too! Sometimes, it disappeared after I have fully charged it and sometimes, after I played 5 levels and it's half charged! I don't remember seeing "connection Issue" pop-up though🤔
I will report it on Monday!