Nível 9470

FranciscoTadeuBordin
FranciscoTadeuBordin Posts: 2 Newbie
edited September 28 in Support

Estou tentando a dias,mas não consigo completar o nível 9470, alguém pode me ajudar?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,216 Candy Moderator
    edited September 28

Hello @FranciscoTadeuBordin🤗 A Warm Welcome back to the King Community!

You are in the "Volcanic Panic" episode, which means not many of us have this level, hence, cannot provide accurate steps for you to win the level.

I had this event in my game briefly, hence, I have an idea on how to beat these levels. All these levels are (almost) the same! You will have to destroy those "Bubble Gum" blockers to clear the Bubblegum wrap that is binding Mr. Toffee.

As you keep breaking the Bubblegum blockers, you will notice that the number at the bottom of that big ball keep going down. Once, it becomes 0, Mr. Toffee will be released from the trap and you will win the level.

Hope this made sense!

Please let me know if you have any further questions by typing below🍫🍫

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 8,598 Legend
    edited September 28

Hello, I do recognise this Volcanic Panic level. It seems to be a legendary level, and I think I had to use a UFO and pay 10 gold for the extra moves to pass this one on my first attempt. I suspect you will be stuck on this a long time unless you pay, but if you don't have any gold bars you will have to keep trying it as is the case with most legendary levels. Eventually you MIGHT be able to pass without boosters.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?