Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Please help me,I get stuck on level 1727,I get almost there ,down to just 2 or 1 move,then I run out of moves
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Is your level 1727 like this or Could you please take a screenshot ?
Hello @erNie19601π€ A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Are you playing Candy Crush Saga?
If so, can you please post a screenshot of the level - after click on Play and opening the game board?
To reply back, please type below. To post screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment boxπ«π«