Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My wife Cannot get some treats the system says connecting error and she has restarted the Samsung galaxy but still no treats any answers please
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Ohh
Hello @Dowlaisman🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your wife's game!
I need one clarification please! You said that the connection error appears for "some" treats! Can you please tell me what all the features/events do you that connection error?
I am assuming that you guys are not experiencing any issue to log into the game! Did I get that right?
Please reply back by typing below🍫🍫
Hello @Dowlaisman Welcome to King Community. May I know what device your wife is using to play the game? Please make sure the device and games are updated. Thanks