Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
hi all. all of a sudden my game board is not loading. The screen gets dark and just freezes where I can’t do anything. I tried restarting my phone - didn’t work. I tried logging in and out- didn’t work. I tried reinstalling the app on IOS- didn’t work. I tried on and off WiFi- didn’t work. I tried on and off VPN- didn’t work. Here’s a pic of what I see. Can anyone help?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I already did that twice. Yea it’s grayed out with the game map in the back. Any fixes?
attaching the pic again.
correct
Hello @davidpostolski🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Do you a "Grey" screen, where you can see the map in the background, but impossible to click on anything?
Like Christine mentioned above, the screenshot was not attached properly! Can you please add it again by clicking on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box?
Thank you and hope to talk to you soon🍫🍫
Sorry but we cannot see your picture. Please could you try again to post the screenshot. Nothing shows here.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thanks for the feedback. Please email Player Support Team so they can check up what happened in your game.
You can also email them from here: