Weekly Contest

cjg514
cjg514 Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi y'all

Im a little confused with this. Im in the race for the weekly contest. Im in 3rd place but the player in 1st went from 178 levels to 5056 from one day to the next. I know that this is literally impossible!!!! Are we playing against computer?!

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 8,562 Legend

Hello @cjg514 and Welcome to the Community!

I think what may have happened is that two or more accounts got merged here. It is a method - not condoned by King of course - to race ahead in leaderboard competitions like the one being played at the moment. This has happened to others and occasionally gets reported here in the community. In fact such nonsense scores in the weekly race get reported so often and have been complained about for so long that it seems there is nothing King are able or willing to do about it. I think what they have done instead, in order to stop the complaints, is give players a chance to still win the big three week box if they get second or third place.

This is my best guess. I don't have any affiliation with King, and they won't tell us much about the glitches in the game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?