Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I didn’t got my coins
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
not receive the Gold Bars after winning an Episode Race
yes I did not got my gold bars but I don’t know if it’s Episode Race or Candy Royale race.
I’m playing Candy Crush Saga
Hello @md11169🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Are you playing Candy Crush Saga? If so, did you not receive the Gold Bars after winning an Episode Race or Candy Royale race?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫