Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi, I'm trying to get 3 stars on level 842 o Android. Unfortunately, the current level is different from the videos online.
The most I can get is 2 stars. Help!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @TraceyLowndes I commend you for trying to get three stars on all the levels.
I have just had unlimited lives and colour bombs and given it a go, but I can't get three stars on this level. It may be impossible to achieve at the moment because King have simplified some of the level algorithms to such an extent that if you pass the level will self terminate before three stars are reached. I got fairly close by making one double colour bomb match and one colour bomb/wrap match, but it may not be part of the level design and may in fact be impossible. I don't reckon King don't care about stars any more.