Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I went to collect them & it showed it was already collected. It let me do the booster wheel not daily treat machine. It’s always been deleting my boosters that I had saved up.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @jawalls🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game but, I could not understand what's going on🤔 I think the best option for you would be contacting King Player Support team and seek their assistance.
Can you tell me which device you are using?
To reply, you can simply type below🍫🍫
Thank you for replying back @jawalls🤗
You can contact Player Support team directly from your game⬇️
You will be receiving an automated email as their first reply, which is a norm! Please send a reply through that email itself and include as many details as you can. A screen recording or screenshots would help better to build your case.
If you have further questions, please type below🍫🍫
iPhone 13 Pro. 🍫🍫