Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
A couple days ago I stopped getting the daily win sticker. My friends are still getting theirs. Can someone fix this please?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you for taking the time to get an answer for me. Hopefully my Daily win will return soon.
Hello @maryngregg and @YeahAnna 🤗
Welcome to the King Community @YeahAnna!
I have heard from our Community In-charge. The Candy Studio is running few tests on Daily Win feature. As part of the tests, they removed “Daily Win” feature in some players’ games! That is the reason you are not receiving any stickers!
If I have any other updates, I will inform you🍫🍫
Hi @maryngregg 🤗
Thank you for replying back!
If you are playing on Facebook browser, you do not need to check for the version, as the game automatically updates.
Hi,
Same here. Lost my Daily Win event about 4 days ago, curious to see if it comes back. Playing on Android phone.
I'm playing on my laptop - using facebook. Not sure of the version. How do I check that? FYI, my husband also plays on my laptop and he is still getting the daily win.
This started about 4 days ago.
Hello @maryngregg🤗 A Warm Welcome back to the King Community!
Which device are you using to play the game and which version of the App do you have right now?
When did you notice that you lost the Daily Win?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. The features might be temporarily unavailable as features come and go. They are not the permanent part of the game and can be replaced or unavailable at any time. Always keep your game up to date and hopefully it might returns to your game