Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Top That is still frezzing up and i have to leave the game. Now i'm losing gold bars. What's the fix?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks @Goldwinga1
Are you playing on Edge browser OR Chrome?
My desktop computer.
Hello @Goldwinga1🤗 A Warm Welcome back to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that "Top That" is still freezing in your game!
Tis issue was reported when you complained last week. It is being investigated and I will get back to you if I have any information.
Can you please provide details of the device(s) you are using?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫
Hello @Goldwinga1 Welcome to King Community. Which game you are talking about may i know please? Thanks