Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am passing levels and being told I have failed, being ‘bounced out’ of the challenge . Very annoyed
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @bargeorge🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I need a clarification about the issue you have experienced!
Did you lose the level even after winning and hence, bounced out of Candy Royale challenge?
OR bounced out of the challenge even after winning your level?
As you both are different issues! Hence, I need to make sure to assist you better🍫🍫
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. Which Challenge are you play?