Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
yesterday, candy crush cap crashing the App Store was not working. I lost my progress and over 40 color bombs. I would like to be compensated. I spend a lot of money on this game.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @slblake92πββοΈ
I have just responded in your previous question β> HERE! Can you reply back with the details I need and we can discuss there?
I will have to close this thread considering it as Duplicate thread!
Thank you for understanding & have a great rest of the dayπ«π«