After 10 years of playing.. bye candy crush

cubbiegurl32
cubbiegurl32 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited October 1 in Discussions

being a longtime loyal player gets you nowhere. Hell, spending $100 a week on boosts gets you nowhere. Thought getting to level 16,000 would give me a little treat… boy was I wrong. Save your money people and play a game that actually rewards its faithful players.

Comments

• Storm15
    Storm15 Posts: 44 Level 2

@cubbiegurl32 I can understand how you're feeling and I'm sorry for you. It's bitter that you spend much money on the game and it's not giving you something in return like truly meant appreciation. Personally I get frustrated too when, again, I've spend more money than I planned trying to get further in CC a little bit faster. Sure, you get 'rewards' but they are small ones if you consider the over enthusiastic pr in the preceding event. And even in the higher ranks, so you tell us, this doesn't change. Disappointing, to say the least. Hope you find something in replacement for longtime CC. Something that makes you feel good. 💝

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 11,708 Level 5

Hi @cubbiegurl32 Welcome to the Community 🤗 You are right, being a longtime player doesn't give you anything extra. Some players are willing to pay to play but there are many who have reached the high levels without spending anything. I am in the 17000's and have changed my tactics many times to keep being able to pass the ridiculously unachievable levels. You could stop playing to pass newevels for a week or two and just log in every day to send lives to your friends and collect as many boosters as you can. Hopefully you get the Daily Treat Machine, Seasons Pass, Chocolate Box and every now and again Don't feed the Troll. All of which can be done playing old levels. See how you get on with that, just having a break might help. Good luck with your game and now you have joined the Community read other posts, you might even enjoy joining in and sometimes you will see some good tips. Would be nice to hear from you again 😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?