Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The bars you are supposed to make disappear are above the game board. Not every time but I had it beat the first time and they wouldn't go away so I lost. 3 or 4 tries later it came back.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm on a PC using firefox for facebook. No I have not passed it yet thank you.
This is super helpful, thank you!
You are right, the candy cane should not be outside the game board π―
Can you please let me know which game appversion you have installed there and are you playing on Apple or Android device?
Also, did you mentioned that you did pass the level or are you still stuck on it? π€
as you can see the bars are above board, and yes I tried to use a striped candy to get rid of it.
Hello @girty43 π€ A Warm Welcome back to the King Community!
Can you show us a screenshot of the level, so that we can see & understand what the glitch is?
Hi @girty43!
Thanks for letting us know about this issue with Level 6690. That sounds frustrating π
Did you happen to have a screenshot of the game board? That would really help us report this issue to the team.
Thank you π