Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm trying to continue my progress by signing in with facebook but it will not go past the screen where I enter my password. Any suggestions?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Any ideas?
Here is the message I get when I try and reconnect my activity via Facebook option.
Hello @rsurber310 π€ A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Do you see any error message when you try to log into the game with Facebook? If so, can you please post a screenshot of that pop-up?
To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box π«π«
This is on my laptop computer. The game is downloaded from the app in Microsoft Store.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback, Which device are you play ?