Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
perché non ricevo vite? D
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Ramona16 Welcome to the Community 🤗 Are you saying that you normally get lives from your friends but you aren't receiving them anymore. If that is the case I had that a while ago where I didn't receive any for days but I knew they were being sent to me. It has now corrected itself and I now receive many a day. If you want to reply please click on the 'Reply' at the bottom of this post then type your comment and post.
Also if you have anymore questions or need help with your game please ask and someone will try and help 😉
Hello @Ramona16 and welcome to the community! Candy Crush will automatically give you new lives. You can see that on top of your gamescreen. But it will take some time, certainly so when you've used your lives up trying to win a level. But your lives will be coming back, one after another! 👍️