Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I no longer have facebook. Will my game be saved when I get a new phone?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
how do I save to another account? Do I need to logout?
Hello @scottdorothya π€ A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
To retain our game progress, we must have save it to Facebook, or Kingdom account. If you have an Apple device, you can save the game to Apple ID too.
If you do not have access to your Facebook anymore, I would suggest you to save the game to either one of those accounts. Otherwise, you will not be able to retrieve the progress when yo open the game on a different device OR had to reinstall the App for any reason! Please let me know if you have any further questions or need assistance.
To reply back, you can type below π«π«