Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have now played 8 levels and they're all easy. Where have the challenging and hard levels gone
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Wow @Bluerose57 King must really be looking after you. I played the episode starting 17541 yesterday and certainly wouldn't class them as too easy. I still had many that had blockers that took ages to unblock and others only giving moves in the middle of the board, not doing anything. Hope the too easy levels carry on for you and that I start getting a lot as well 🙃
wow, wish I could get there!!!! stuck on 16909