Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
the game froze during an ad and I had to close the app. I lost all my streaks.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @robert24summers🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue you have experienced with an Ad!
Unfortunately, even it is the Ad that caused the issue, the game still recognizes as it's our loss, and hence, removes the win streak boosters!
Candy Team studio is aware about the issue. If you would like, you can report the Ad to the King Player Support team!
Is there anything you would like to know or need further assistance with?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫