Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
1.Why the app crashes when I’m about to be done the task given , for me to earn rewards?
2. Why not getting rewards whenever I’m playing online?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Freeman24🤗
Thank you for replying back and explaining the issue!
(1) With regards the issue with Candy Royale —> The Candy Studio team is aware about this issue and they are investigating it.
But, if you lost any Gold Bars being kicked out of the challenge at the last level, players are suggested to send a complaint to the King Player Support team. You can send your complaint directly from your mobile game.
(2) I see that you are in "Volcanic Panic" path! It is a bit different to beat these levels. Just matching the candies on the board will not achieve the goal. You will have to blast/pop the "Bubblegum" blockers (those Pink squares). As you keep popping the Bubblegum blocks, you will see that the number next to that "Big circle" thing where Mr.Toffee is stuck.
Unfortunately, not all of us have these levels and even if I am on Volcanic Path, the levels won't be same as in your game! So, I cannot help you with exact steps and/or screenshots!
But, please try to beat your level with above tips and you will win it👍️
Let me know if you have any other questions🍫🍫
yes, the app is up
to date. However, I had 122 gold then I used 36 I kept on pressing the game couldn’t confirm the subscription I came to realize it was over. my phone has enough space, I have playing this game since I just reached 3000+ the behavior changes is no longer the game I used to enjoy
Smattering I will be given 18 golden crowded to earn some gold reward however, I when I just reach 17/18 the app get stuck I till I exit.
I feel being cheated
Hello @Freeman24🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
(1) Do you have the updated App version and have enough free space on your device? Which task are you talking about?
(2) Which rewards are you not receiving?
Please reply by typing below. If possible, please provide a screenshot as well🍫🍫