Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I purchased some candys, pop, golde, lives and moves in 499 INR. I payed 499 amount but I can’t received it, why?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello again @Sukhpreet14🙋♀️
You do not need to post any screenshots here in this Community!
Please use the link I have given in my above reply to contact the Apple Support team.
screenshot of payment
Hello @Sukhpreet14🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
There must have been a connection issue on the servers! Please don't worry!
If you still did not receive your purchased items into your game, please select the device you are using from below options and follow the suggestions⬇️
If you have any questions, you can reply by typing below🍫🍫