Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I missed 3 days of play because the screen was showing no more switches available OOPS and was using a life each time. Today the 8❤️ finally showed up on the map so it could be used. I went from position 30 to 8 tonight. Had the initial purchase been working and the screen not stopped renewing I would have been at #1. I am very irritated by the lack of IT software resolution especially in the middle of a valuable prize offer. You need to resolve these issues. I would like a refund if the initial $6.50 that cost me the lead.
Julie Buras
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Sorry to hear that you have not received the items that were purchased!.King Community does not deal with the Purchase issues as the query includes your personal details!
For the purchase that you didn't receive and how to get that refunded or compensated Please check Here