Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Need help please
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Zaza_🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Apologies to see that you did not receive help yet!!
I am sorry to hear that you lost your game progress! Are you still waiting for assistance or did you already create a new account started over?
When we lose our game progress, we do not have to start over! But, if we contact King Player Support team, they will assist you with the issue and restore the game progress.
Please let me know if you need assistance with sending your complaint OR already contacted them.
I can’t retrieve my progress, I was on level 4208 and now I have to start over.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
What can we help about the Candy Crush game?