Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
money was debited from my account but purchased items are not received, this incident happened two time with me, firstly I payed 499INR now I payed 299INR but items still not received???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Sukhpreet14 and welcome to the Community! This is a serious problem and should be solved. But the Community can't do that for you. With this proof you should contact King customerservice. They can assist you in getting what you've paid for. I hope it will all go well for you!
i will file the case against apple service.
*Edited by CM:⛔️ That’s too much personal information - Our House Rules