Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The past 3 purchases I made on candy crush have caused my tablet to freeze up. I've lost progress. So annoying. Will not be purchasing if this continues
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Samsung tablet sm-t597p. Candy crush -regular game version 1.287.0.1
Hello @renejo06 and @7004968399🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing while purchasing!
Can you both please provide below details⬇️
Please reply back by typing below🍫🍫
my purchase is freeze