What happened to ads

leb120152
leb120152 Posts: 2 Newbie

I am not getting ads anymore to collect boosters and lives.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,214 Candy Moderator

Hello @leb120152🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!

If you were receiving Ads till recently but not anymore, it could be because the test groups were shuffled recently - which caused the new players to join the testing and the players that were receiving Ads to lose the feature!

If it is just today, please make sure that your game App and the software on your device are updated to the latest version and you have strong internet connection!

• cookiemae
    cookiemae Posts: 985 Level 3
    edited October 4

How long does king test ads and other promotions? It seems that they have been testing many events for years. When will testing be over? How many years does it take before all tested events are rolled out to everyone? I don't understand why all keep saying everything is a test when in reality it's not. Is there a time line at all on when testing will stop? Is it just something yall have to say whenever someone asks a question about a missing event? Copy and paste same answer all the time. Just find another reason that would make sense other than it's a test.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,214 Candy Moderator

Hi @cookiemae🤗

I wish I have an answer for "timeline"!! I too often ask QueenB about this! I wonder even King has an "guestimate" for their testing!!

I play almost all of the King Saga games and I have been waiting for the Ads in many games including CCS. But, I do get Ads in my 2nd CCS game (which I do not play due to glitches)! When the device is same and the IP address is the same, why doesn't my primary game receive Ads? The only thing that's different is game ID! I also learnt that it is King's computer system that segregates the players for various features! Because of that, we cannot be added to the features we want to test (I have requested few times to be added to Adventure Path as it was very hard to answer players' questions w/o experience)! Because all of this, "testing" concept makes sense to me and I am convinced when CMs say "features" are in testing!

And, yes! CMs give us some "guidelines" on how to answer for certain questions - as the questions are similar are answers is same (example, unsupported language, Ad videos)! But, you must have noticed that I do add some extra information (per my experience) to make it more sense! If I am not convinced about a topic, I stay away from that question and request CMs to pitch in😊

Hope I made sense🙏

• cookiemae
    cookiemae Posts: 985 Level 3

@PummyRaj Thanks you for your answer. I only asked because the testing system has taken over a year at least. That makes no sense but it is the way it is. My main game on windows 10 I rarely get events but yup my second game I get it all. To notice such a different is very disheartening. On your responding to questions asked here you do go out your way to give a proper answer and then some which is very nice that you do take the time to add extra information. I love that about you. Also I love the fact that you will correct misinformation given by others. Thanks

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?