Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I need to merge my Candy Crush in order to see Ads to get more lives how do I do this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Babyboyyy 🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry!! I did not understand what you are trying to say 🤔
What do you want to merge your Candy Crush Saga game with? And, how will “merging” something will give you Ads and lives? The more details you provide, the better I can understand!!
To reply back, please type below 🍫🍫