Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
What do I do if the game robs me? I paid for a package of things and nada.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @jhavaniceday🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am very sorry to hear that you did not receive your purchased items into your game!
Please select the device you are using from below options and follow the suggestions⬇️
If you have any other questions, please let me know by typing below🍫🍫