Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I lost my progress when I tried to connect to my facebook account. I’ve been playing Candy Crush for over 5 years. I don’t want to start over. Please help! Thanks! 🙏🏽
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @mjazzy13🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you lost your game progress!
King Player Support team will be able to assist you with this as they have the resources to look into your game! Please follow below steps to send your complaint directly from your game⬇️
You will be receiving an automated email - which we all do after sending a complaint. You do not have to pay attention to the content of that email, but send a reply through that automated email and explain the issue. An agent will be contacting you soon (72 hours max). If you do not hear back within 2 days, please send a reminder email that you are still waiting for assistance.
If you have any other questions, please type below🍫🍫