Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello,
How can I replay level 590? It is a special one as I freed Yeti
from the volcano gum and it tells me I cannot play it again but I want my 3 stars ☺️
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Have fun playing and success!
Thanks a lot I will replay the entire episode then 😊
Thank you @Marilky Yes indeed it is a special level, it's the last of an episode race in the Volcano series. You've passed, so if everything worked the way it should, you should have won a number of goldbars by now. Replaying though isn't possible. To be able to do that, you would have to play the entire episode race prior to saving Yeti again. I hope I've helped you a little. Have fun continuing the new episode race before saving the Nutcracker. 🙂
Yes sure I got 2 stars when I passed the level but I wanted to reply it to get 3 ones and the game does not allow me to play again as it seems to be a special level
Hello @Marilky and welcome to the Community! I'm not really sure which 3 stars you want to get. Will you please explain that to me? Than maybe I could help you. 🙂