Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I haven’t received boosters for the last two milestones that I’ve passed. I just passed 16000, got the badge but no boosters. I went back and replayed that level and still no luck. Can I get help with this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I sent an email and only received a generic reply redirecting me to post my question here.
Hi and Welcome to our Community
Thank you for the feedback. If you miss a reward from any other feature, please report this to our Player Support Team here and tell your Game ID there.