Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have passed the level a few times, but it crashes…I have lost coins, and other things
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @5nana5 🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am so sorry to hear that your level kept crashing!
Are you still experiencing the issue? If so, which level was it? Did you see any error message after the level crashed?
Which device are you using? The more details you provide, the better assistance I can be!
Please reply by typing below 🍫🍫
Hello @5nana5 Welcome to King Community. Could you please logout and login back to see if the problem still exists or not. If so then restart your phone and check back again. Thanks