Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Mis restos son contra mi. Hacer 500 niveles en la semana .. he llegado a 350.. pero hay veces no me deja jugar si no 40 niveles
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @yunnimolina🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue in your game!
I am sorry to say that I could not understand what's going on? Can you please provide more details?
I do not know any feature that needs us to play 500 levels in a week! Are you being forced to play 500 levels OR you just kept the challenge for yourself?
Which feature is not allowing you to play if you do not reach 40 levels?
The more details you provide, the better assistance I can be! Also, if you have any screenshots, that will also help me to understand the issue.
Please reply by typing below. To post screenshots, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫