Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had the promotion with the train where if I won the game on that try I got 15 minutes of free play and a couple of timed boosters. I used 10 bars and won, but didn’t receive my boosters or free play. How do u get that corrected?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @NonnaDMH🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you did not receive the boosters like you were promised!!
I do not have this feature in my game! Just wondering… was there a "timer" on the Train, which you had to fulfill the task in that specified time?
If there isn't any timer, then I would suggest you to contact the King Player Support team to send a complaint and request for missing rewards. Can you please tell me which device you are using?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫