Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can’t connect to my App Store to continue my game. If I hit exit I will lose my bonuses. I had made it to level 21 for the cup and was about to win gold bars.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
So if I lose my progress by doing the steps above is there anyway to get it back?
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback This issues is being investigated , in the meantime Please check this step
Check Internet Connection
Restart the Game
Update the Game
Contact Support: Follow the steps mentioned above
Contact Support
Please check this page for more info Here