Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am on level 4555 on Candy Crush soda and have been stuck for over a week , when I look at how to do it on u-tube it shows 35 moves and on my game I only have 24 , can any explain to me why ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Fizzogg
Welcome to the King Community
You can find information check this page here
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
This Candy Crush forum but not to worries will move to correct forum , Please visit Candy Crush Soda Community here
@Yosca .@Palash_Sarma , @Princess_Jessica . Thank you