Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I buy lots of gold bars for candy crush Once more my money is taken and no gold bars. the game froze and I lost what I bought
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Karen_Torley🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Can you please clarify something for me? Did you receive the Gold Bars into the game OR the game crashed before you received the items? Please reply by typing below🍫🍫