Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How can I get lives
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @nisha1256🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Do you have the Ad videos in your game that you extra moves or boosters? If so, you might be in the group to receive only those but not the Lives!
I do not have Ads in my game! Hence, I cannot be accurate unless I know more details of your question😉
Please reply back by typing below🍫🍫