Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I made purchase and, I don't give me any of what I purchased. I'm missing 2 pinatas, 2 saucers, 2 star crunches.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @grtwork 🤗 Welcome Back to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue with the purchases in your game!
Please follow below steps send your compliant to Google Play Support⬇️
Hope you receive your purchased items soon and get back into the game🍫🍫