Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have deleted and reinstalled
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am using my IPad, I can get the game up and it will act like it’s coming on then it will just fad away, I’m on game 10399
Hello @ggkk2404🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Which device are you using? If using a mobile device OR on the App version on Windows 10/11, which version of the App do you have right now?
When you said "game was crashing", can you please explain what was happening in your game? The more details you provide, the better assistance I can be!
To reply back, please type below🍫🍫