Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I Have a pending refund of 1st of October kindly assist.if it's impossible to refund kindly purchase the 10 bars of Gold.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I must get refund fund for all gold bars purchased months of March thru April 2026. The knock out competition was impossible to win. This game continued to inform me of close to winning and to keep buying gold bars. It was false hope and a scam
Hello @TerrificTerry🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you did not receive your purchased items in your game! Can you please tell me which device you are using to play the game?
Please reply back by typing below🍫🍫