Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I enter final round incase if I reach top 10 final my confusion how I use prize π because I don't have visa I hold passport... Then they informed any where in world it means every place live music event all confusions
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @anil_rahul143 I have not read anything about a visa requirement for this competition, have you? I think the winners will get concert tickets for their own region, so you would not need to travel to another country. If you do want to travel then there will be plenty of time for you to apply for a visa, but you would have to pay travel costs yourself I think.
If you are playing from India in the Concert ticket event you are not yet in the final round! There are around 720,000 other players still in that competition right now. There will be 24,000 leaderboards in the next round. The 24,000 winners will go on to play another round, which you also have to win. Those 600 winners then play in 10 separate leaderboards, with each winner taking the top prize. I hope this makes it a little clearer for you.