Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Por qué nadie me envía vidas?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @rositalisbeth_610824 🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
It is not just you! I have seen complaints from other players and I have noticed that in my game also! Whenever I open a player’s profile card, I do not see anybody that sends lives anymore!! I am not sure if they are in general do not send lives or there has been an issue going on!! I will check and get back to you if (and when) I know something!
I would suggest you to add friends in this Community. Please check this thread to know how to invite friends into your game through “link system”. You should receive some active friends that can definitely help with lives (click on View post” to open the thread)
If you have any other questions, please let me know🍫🍫
Really sad,No Friends .