Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I got kicked out of my longtime candy crush to start all over again at level one. How can I get back to my old game?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Kathleen3998 🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am very sorry to hear you are having an issue in your game!
What do you mean by you were kicked out of the game? Did you make sure that you are logged in with the account you regularly use?
Which device are you using? If using a mobile device, which version of the App do you have right now?
Please reply back by typing below🍫🍫