Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How can I change the Facebook user, it is connecting to my son’s profile instead of mine. Thank You
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Zetta1966 🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to say that it might not be possible for you to do that! Somehow, both you pr account and your son’s account got merged and your account is lost 🙁
Only King Player Support team can help you with this issue and help with restoring your progress, etc., If you can tell me which device you are using, I will be able to provide you steps to contact them!
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫