Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
game crashes when I want to play a level
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @7381, sorry to hear your game is crashing!
Here are a few steps to try:
If the issue continues, feel free to reach out again 😊
Version is 1.287.1.1 and I have more than 3.28 GB free space in the IPad
Thank you for replying back and providing the details @7381🤗
I need to know the number of the version you have. Can you please look in the "App Store" and check which version of the App do you have right now? Also, do you have enough free space on your device memory?
Usually, game crashes when we have old version of the App or if there is not enough space in the memory! If we can rule these two doubts, then, we can report the issue.
Thank you🍫🍫
it is an (old) iPad Air with IOS 12.5.7 which should be okay to play the game
And I recently updated the app. The game opens normally but as soon as I try to play a level it closes up and I get thrown out losing lives
Hello @7381🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
What is the model of your iPad and which software version do you have on it now?
When you said "crashing" - does the game close up as soon as you open it? Which version of the Candy Crush Saga do you have on your device?
Please reply back by typing below🍫🍫🍫