Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
video app MY SEWING ROOM did not play and I have lost 10 gold bars twice
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @veronica226🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that the video froze and you lost your Gold Bars because of that!
I would suggest you to contact King Player Support team and send a complaint! If you need help with sending your complaint, please reply back with the device you are using.
Note: If you earned those Gold Bars in the game through the features/events, the Support team might not reimburse those! But, it is worth a try!
To reply back, please type below🍫🍫