Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am fed up with this game. It's taking gold bars for no reason 5 times now then the stupid tier game says I bounced out when I am winning every game. It has done that 3 times. I am so over this.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Momvato🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I think you are talking about "Candy Royale" feature!! I would suggest you to send a complaint to King Player Support team and report the issue.
Would you need assistance to sending your complaint? If so, can you please tell me which device you are using?
Please reply back by typing below🍫🍫