Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sweet Cinema disappeared. I need it. Something to do when waiting for lives to regenerate.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @CandiMarie I am sorry but I must inform you that players who make a purchase with real money will lose their chance to gain free rewards by watching advertisement videos. So that will explain why your Sweet Cinema has disappeared, as this event relies on watching ads. There is nothing you can do to get it back. If you don't make any more purchases you might get it back after a long time, but that is not guaranteed and nobody can tell you if or when it will return. Really sorry to be the bearer of bad news!
I have done that several times as I am now in level 1400's. No sweet Cinema . I have an Samsung Android 5G cell phone. All apps automatically update.
CandiMarie
Hi, I just saw your reply now. I use an android phone. There's no sweet Cinema since level 1100 something. It disappeared the minute after I made my first $0.99 purchase to buy lives to keep playing and not lose my short time limited boosters. I'm now at level 1395. I've logged out numerous times and restarted. Please advise. Can I get Sweet Cinema back?
Hello @CandiMarieπ€ A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
When did the Sweet Cinema disappear? Which device are you using to play the game?
Did you make sure that you have the latest App version?
Please try this β> Log out of the game β close the game β shutdown your device β wait for few minutes and restart the device β reopen the App and log back in β see if the feature is back or not!
Please reply back by typing below to let me knowπ«π«